ETHERLINE® Cat.7 FLEX from LAPP
Industrial Ethernet, Cat.7 • Type B - Cables for flexible applications
New to ECS from LAPP, we our now stocking the ETHERLINE® Cat.7 Flex Data Cable.
This space saving Cat7 Ethernet Cable is screened against interference and has 4pair: 100Mbit/s up to 10 Gbit/s for Industrial Ethernet and can be used in harsh industrial environments including dry or damp rooms.
More specifically, it can be used for the wiring of machines, tools, devices, appliances and control cabinets, plus EtherCAT and EtherNet/IP applications with a maximum cable length of 60 metres for both 100 Mbit/s and 10 Gbit/s.
The Robust, halogen-free PUR outer sheath is highly resistant to mineral oils and abrasion while the high-quality double screening ensures high transmission reliability in areas with electromagnetic interference.
Norm references / Approvals
- Electrical requirements acc. to IEC 61156-6
- AWM certification for USA and Canada
- UL AWM Style 21576
- Flame retardant acc. to IEC 60332-1-2
- Stranded conductor, bare, 7-wire
- Core insulation made of polyethylene (PE)
- S/FTP: copper braid as overall screening and pair screening with aluminium compound foil
- Outer sheath made of PUR
- Colour: green (based on RAL 6018)